1. The delivery of our products and services is normally provided worldwide through our online platform www.emilq-daily.com.
2. Period of delivery
Online delivered products are usually available within 24 hours. If you are a user, the download is only possible by waiving the right of withdrawal within the withdrawal period.
1. As payment methods, we offer the use of the Internet payment service Klik&Pay, which includes the possibility of other common payment methods such as MasterCard and VISA.
2. By selecting the payment through Klik&Pay, you will be redirected to the SSL encrypted Klik&Pay website. Here follow the prompts to make your payment through your Klik&Pay account. During the course of the payment of your order via your Klik&Pay account, you will be constantly informed by status messages via e-mail. When using the Internet payment service Klik&Pay you initiate an immediate charge to your account. The exact time of exposure of your account depends on both the internal processing time of the Internet payment service Klik&Pay, and the handling time of your bank or credit institution. We have no influence on either.
3. We deliver the goods after payment (value date of the payment amount to our account) by providing you with online access to the ordered goods and products.
4. To use platform internal components such as Checkups or additional Action Boards, you can purchase coins, either prepaid or per monthly subscription. The purchased coins will be deducted gradually from your emilQ DAILY® account.
5. If you fall into arrears and you are a consumer according to § 13 German Civil Code, then you will be charged with an interest rate of 5 percentage points per annum above the base rate according to § 247 German Civil Code. If you fall into arrears and you are an entrepreneur in terms of § 14 German Civil Code, then you will be charged with an interest rate of 8 percentage points per annum above the base rate according to § 247 German Civil Code. In both cases we reserve the right to prove a bigger damage caused by delay and assert this.
6. Invoicing to entrepreneurs within the meaning of § 14 German Civil Code takes place with a separate request by post. The customer who is a consumer in terms of § 13 German Civil Code declares that he agrees to electronic invoincing (e-mail). With electronic invoicing emilQ DAILY® will send the invoices in PDF format by e-mail to the e-mail address of the customer. Electronic invoices are considered as delivered by entering the inbox of the email address, regardless of the date on which the customer actually obtains such messages. The customer expressly agrees that no bills will be sent to him in writing. If the customer still requests an invoice by post, emilQ DAILY® is entitled to apply an extra fee of EUR 1,50.
8.7 A right to set off is available only if your claims are legally established in court or are undisputed or acknowledged in writing by us.
8.8 You can exercise a lien only if the claims are based on the same contractual relationship.